AP9 ShoppingEssentials, from Adaptive Marketing LLC, Helps Members Save Money on Clothing, Home Decorating, Entertainment and More
Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 6, 2005 - This season’s theme in the trendsetting
worlds of fashion and home design seems to be “everything old is new again -
with a twist,” reports AP9 ShoppingEssentials, a leading membership discount
program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC.
Style-conscious members of http://www.shoppingessentials-program.com/
[AP9 ShoppingEssentials can take advantage of their money-saving benefits, available online at Dealpass, to save as much as twenty percent on a wide array of name-brand fashion and accessories, home décor, personal care and home entertainment purchases at many of the nation’s most popular retailers.
AP9 ShoppingEssentials members can indulge in the very latest styles for their wardrobes and their homes, which share striking similarities this season. Whether it’s vintage Hollywood or vintage Bohemian, vintage is definitely in. And vintage has a brand new look this year, as many designers combine looks from the 1950s with the 1980s.
- Classic designs and shapes are updated with bright, bold colors and prints.
- Fitted jackets that are reminiscent of the Fifties are now paired with jeans and saucy wedge sandals. (Don’t forget to roll up your jeans – just like Gidget may have done when she was going for a stroll along the surf.)
- The more chunky layers of jewelry you wear, the better.
- Flirty print dresses (a la Jean Harlow and Katherine Hepburn) are all the rage.
- The Fifties Bohemian look is also big - circle or tiered skirts are must-haves.
- For the guys, classic preppie looks, such as polo shirts are a sure bet - only in bright, bold colors.
- Aviator sunglasses are the ultimate cool look for the summer.
Vintage home design…
- When it comes to vintage home décor, think Casablanca. Vintage overhead fans made of natural materials are reappearing in homes nationwide. (Just when you ripped down that white, utilitarian fan.)
- Dark, warm wall colors continue to be popular picks. Faux finishes, such as faux leather and faux marble, continue to gain popularity as well.
- Gone are the days of “matching furniture.” Now rooms are an inviting mix of textures and styles, from Italian-inspired leather-upholstered pieces to rattan furnishings from the South Pacific.
- Crown moldings are also king this season, as a relatively inexpensive and easy way to add character to any room.
- Cabinet hardware, drawer pulls and faucets in brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or even wrought iron instantly add charm to the kitchen or bathroom.
And just in case you’re wondering what’s totally “yesterday”…
- Trucker caps and t-shirts with messages on them
- Super-low hip-hugger jeans
- Anything disco
- Matching furniture sets
- Lining furniture up against the wall (it actually makes a room appear smaller)
- Shag carpeting, dark wood stains and avocado appliances
AP9 ShoppingEssentials is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 ShoppingEssentials.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb236820.htm