Crisis of Unpaid Judgments in America - Contact us because we have Nationwide Enforcement Capability

Have you been awarded a money judgment up to seven thousand dollars and have not been able to collect? We have nationwide enforcement capabilities. We can locate the judgment debitor, and enforce your judgment.

(PRWEB) June 14, 2005 -- Once you win a money judgment in court, the enforcement of that judgment is not an easy task. Most judgments (80%) go un-collected.

The debtor may have gone into hiding or moved, changed employment or a multitude of other scenarios, and you can not enforce the judgment.
As a judgement holder you have the right to assign the judgment to anyone else. By assigning us the judgment creditor we can recover what is due to you. Our fees are based soley upon our success, no recovery no fees. There are no upfront cost to you.

You’re owed money, you sued in small claims court, you win, only never to collect. Sound familiar? Well this happens thousands of times a day. Getting the Judgement in many cases is actually the easy part. The real difficulty comes in collecting.” This is why we created Judgment Recovery Specialist. A service which collects on behalf of the Judgment Creditor. Anyone with a judgment for under $7,000 qualifies. Our firm is so confident in our abilities to collect that I am prepared to offer to collect strictly on a contingency basis. Unless I collect you owe nothing. If you own a Money Judgment valued at less than $7,000, it is in your best interest to contact our firm.

# # #

Source :