iPoints Technology Solutions Inc., a California Corporation and the developer of the iPoints Symphonizer Application Director Extended Edition (iPoints Symphonizer), is accepting applications for the iPoints Beta Program.
San Carlos, Ca. (PRWEB) July 6, 2005 -- iPoints Technology Solutions Inc., a
California Corporation and the developer of the iPoints Symphonizer
Application Director Extended Edition (iPoints Symphonizer), is accepting
applications for the iPoints Beta Program that will commence September 13th
The iPoints Symphonizer Family of Products provides an unprecedented experience in ease of use for authoring, deploying, and executing service components. With built in iPoints Symphonizer ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) capabilities the iPoints Symphonizer environment is enabled for collaborative distributed services and binding existing legacy system components. iPoints Symphonizer SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) compliant services and incorporated BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) provides adaptive intelligent interaction across the enterprise with minimal engineering expertise.
iPoints Symphonizer XML Adapters:
- iPoints Symphonizer XBRL Adapter corporate business reports, including the most complex forms of financial reports.
- iPoints Symphonizer FIX Markup Language (FIXML) Adapter XML format that defines business messages for financial transactions.
- iPoints Symphonizer MDDL XML Adapter definition and communication of market data.
- iPoints Symphonizer SGMLEDI Adapter EDI XML Format.
- iPoints Symphonizer Application Director Extended Edition (iPoints Symphonizer) Platform Availability
- Beta Release Windows & Linux
- Initial GA release of iPoints Symphonizer Application Director Extended Edition
Operating system environments:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 98
- Linux (All varieties)
- Sun Solaris
- IBM AIX
- IBM OS390
What is the "iPoints Technology Solutions Beta Program"?
The iPoints Technology Solutions Beta Program is a program designed to meet the needs of our development teams and our beta test customers. The beta test program helps iPoints Technology Solutions determine the quality of a product before it is general release. Authorized beta customers find and report additional problems while using iPoints Technology Solutions beta products in a variety of system environments.
More information regarding iPoints Technology Solutions Inc. Products, iPoints Partner Alliance Program, and iPoints Beta Program go to http://www.ipointstech.com. iPoints, iPoints Symphonizer Application Extended Edition, iPoints Symphonizer are registered trademarks of iPoints Technology Solutions Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/7/prweb258499.htm