AP9 ValueMax, by Adaptive Marketing LLC, Helps Members Save on Car Care, Health Care, Travel Reservations, Shopping and More
Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 6, 2005 -- Soaring gas prices continue to hit
consumers in the wallet and it does not appear that relief is in sight anytime
soon, predicts AP9 ValueMax, a premier savings program offered by Adaptive
AP9 ValueMax provides its members a means to save on many of their everyday household expenses, including shopping, healthcare, auto care, travel and entertainment. Members access their benefits quickly and easily via DealPass.
AP9 ValueMax reminds motorists that they can use less fuel - and hit the pump less often - with just a few simple gas conservation tips:
- Stay on top of your car maintenance. The better your car runs, the more efficiently it burns fuel.
- Check your tire pressure at least once a month. Not only do under-inflated cars reduce fuel efficiency, it shortens the life of your tires.
- Gas up early or late in the day when it’s coolest. Gas at cooler temperatures is denser, which means you are getting more gas for your volume.
- Mind the speed limit. Cars use twenty to twenty-five percent more gas at seventy miles per hour than at fifty-five miles per hour. Steady driving speeds are also significantly more efficient than sharp accelerations and sudden braking.
- Remove your roof rack, ski or bike racks and cargo racks when they are not in use. Roof racks create “drag” that dramatically affects your vehicle’s aerodynamics.
- Lighten up. Remove all excess materials from your vehicle. Extra weight also impacts aerodynamics.
- Use the 60-second rule. If you plan to idle for more than a minute, turn your engine off.
- Save the air conditioning for heat waves. Your air conditioner reduces your fuel efficiency by as much as twenty percent. Try to use it as little as possible. However, keep in mind that driving with your windows open at high speeds reduces your fuel economy by about ten percent. Use your ventilation system as much as possible.
- Plot your errands. Map out the stores and other locations you need to visit so your route is as short as possible.
- Go public. Consider public transportation -- buses, trains and the like -- which can be cost- and time-savers (as well as a welcome break to the stress of driving in traffic).
About AP9 ValueMax
AP9 ValueMax is a leading membership security program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 ValueMax.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb236830.htm