AP9 SimpleEscapes, by Adaptive Marketing LLC, Offers Discounts on Movie Tickets for Popular Theatre Chains Across the Country
Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Some of the most anticipated movies of
the year are released during the summer. In fact, this season accounts for
almost 40% of the ticket sales in the U.S. Members of AP9 SimpleEscapes, a premier travel and entertainment savings
program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can save as much as fifty percent on
this summer’s blockbuster hits, thanks to the discounts on movie tickets they
can get through the program.
Members of AP9 SimpleEscapes know they can enjoy all the movies they wish to see -- at rates not available to the general public. All they do is pre-purchase tickets to participating theatres close to home and then choose the movies they want to see. This benefit, as well as many other money-saving entertainment offers, is accessible quickly and easily through DealPass.
The releases have already started, and AP9 SimpleEscapes offers you a sneak peek of some of the most anticipated movies of the summer of 2005. (Please note that release dates are subject to change without notice.)
- May 13: “Monster-in-Law”: This movie marks the return of the always-fabulous Jane Fonda paired with Jennifer Lopez. Viola (Fonda) doesn’t think Charlie (J-Lo) is good enough for her son Kevin (“Alias” star Michael Vartan) and plots all sorts of schemes to split them up.
- May 19: “Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”: The world is finally going to find out what happens with the Old Republic, the Clone Wars and the fate of Anakin Skywalker. Expect the lines in front of the theatre to be very, very long.
- June 3: “Cinderella Man”: Ron Howard directs a real-life story with a touch of Hollywood drama. Russell Crowe is Jim Braddock, a Depression-era fighter and folk hero who defeated all odds on a boxing match in 1935. Renée Zellweger plays Mae, his supportive wife.
- June 10: “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”: In a remake that stars two of the biggest and hottest names in Hollywood, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie play a bored married couple whose professions as assassins bring them to their hardest assignment yet: they are hired to kill each other.
- June 15: “Batman Begins”: A new beginning for the Dark Knight features a new actor playing the title role. Christian Bale takes his turn as Batman in a movie that examines his origin and the reasons why he left Gotham City to go off to London. Of course, the villains of this story, Ra’s Al Ghul and The Scarecrow, help push the storyline with their criminal antics.
About AP9 SimpleEscapes
AP9 SimpleEscapes is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 SimpleEscapes.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb243896.htm